Looking back on the past year, we’ve hosted so many wonderful guests to our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX. Folks from all over the country, ready to explore the great state of Texas and our charming small town, have found comfort at our cozy Inn. We’ve shared lively conversation over home-cooked breakfasts in our dining room, enjoyed a happy hour beverage out by the lake, and hope to welcome back each and every guest again in the New Year.
These days, staying small means staying safe, and our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX is intimate and private. You’ll never run into unexpected crowds or be bothered by unwanted noise. Our three comfortable guest suites are welcoming, warm, and appointed with the creature comforts necessary for a fantastic stay. You’ll sink into our beds wrapped in luxury linens at night and wake refreshed to the aroma of brewing coffee in the mornings.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX is one of the best places to stay in Texas, and we can’t wait to host you. Start planning your next vacation and check our upcoming availability and join us!
Beautiful Views at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX
Thankfully, as a guest with us at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX, you’ll wake to these beautiful views of Lake Granbury each morning of your stay. Our century-old Inn, built in 1890, sits on a quiet 2-acre parcel of lakefront property and is the ideal place for your next romantic getaway, solo retreat, or a vacation with family and friends.
Here are eight reasons why the Blue Heron Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX is one of the best places to stay:
- Within minutes of Downtown Granbury: Our quaint area of Granbury is consistently recognized as one of the best small towns to visit in the country, and as a guest at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX, you’ll be a matter of minutes from the historic town square, Granbury Opera House, delectable restaurants, charming local shops, and Granbury City Beach.
- Activities within 30-minutes of our Inn: For those who want to explore Texas on your time here, there are many things to do within a quick car ride of our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX. Head to Dinosaur Valley State Park for hiking, a tour of a handful of fantastic Texas wineries, and breweries for an excellent, cold ale.
- Right on the shores of Lake Granbury: The lake is the perfect backdrop to any getaway in Texas. Spend your days relaxing on our tropical blue dock—it’s the best place to put your feet up with a good book or get some fishing in. A nice cool breeze comes off the water in the summer as you watch the birds soar and dive.
- Three impeccable suites: Our cozy Granbury Bed and Breakfast has three exclusive guest suites with all of the modern amenities you’ll find at big box hotels, but with extra charm, attention to detail, and complete privacy. These rooms are tastefully appointed with comfortable beds, private baths, and beautiful views.
- Shared Media Room: All guests are welcome to patron our shared sitting area (pictured above) with games and puzzles, complimentary beverages, television, and comfy seating.
- Special packages: We offer a menu of add-ons to make your stay even more special. From fresh flower bouquets or chocolate-covered strawberries awaiting your arrival to a fully packed picnic basket for you to enjoy on our grounds or take with you on an adventure—we’re happy to provide the details!
- A one of a kind Breakfast service: While our morning menu changes daily, our guests often tell us that our breakfast is one of the best they’ve ever had! Homemade family recipes include scratch biscuits and muffins, smoked meats with eggs, and crepes with drunken cherries. Plus, we always offer a dessert course, something sweet to start the day off right.
- Warm and Welcoming hospitality: We pride ourselves on creating a space that’s comfortable and welcoming to all. With years of service in the hospitality industry, as Innkeepers, we love to show our gratitude to every guest that joins us at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX.
Elegant Lodging at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast
As you arrive at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX, take a moment to appreciate the lake view and beautiful old house that will be your home away from home on your stay. Over the years, this more than a century-old structure has been restored and updated, but still maintains its historical charm. There’s no better place in Texas for an intimate romantic getaway, a trip with your close friends, or a quiet solo retreat to reset and relax.
Check out our availability in the New Year and join us! Book your stay today!