Things To Do In Granbury Texas
Granbury, Texas was named the Best Little Historic Small Town in the country by USA today. There are fun activities and outings for everyone and it’s one of the reasons we enjoy calling this our hometown. We’re still trying to get to them all ourselves! You will be staying on a bluff overlooking Lake Granbury. You can see the bell tower of the Hood County Courthouse on Historic Square from our house. Don’t feel pressure to do it all on your first trip – we will be here for your next visit as well!
- Granbury Opera House
- Local Breweries (Revolver, Local Goat Distillery, Brew Drinkery, Sledge Distillery)
- Granbury Hike and Bike Trail
- Hood County Jail Historic Museum
- The New Granbury Live
- Granbury City Beach
- 30 minutes to Fossil Rim
- 30 minutes to Dinosaur Valley where you can see actual dinosaur tracks in the river bed
- Wineries (Barking Rocks Winery, Pemberton Cellars Winery, Baron’s Creek Tasting Room, Farina’s Winery and D’Vine Wine)
- Art Galleries
- Granbury Ghost Tours
- Many great restaurants
Support small businesses. Enjoy all the great shops Granbury has to offer.