One of the key elements to any wedding celebration is the location. Thankfully, our Granbury Bed and Breakfast is one of the most romantic Texas wedding venues you’ll find in this area for an intimate and memorable ceremony and reception. Our beautiful lakefront property and Inn are the romantic backdrop that will impress your closest family and friends. This Spring brings the first season of weddings under our management to this property and we couldn’t be more excited.
Our stunning grounds offer the perfect place for long-lasting wedding photos. Our bright Caribbean blue dock on the lake, the 127-year old Oak tree, the rolling green lawns and gardens, will inspire your wedding photographer and guests alike. We’ll help you plan every detail of your intimate wedding here at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, from the flowers to the food, nothing will get overlooked. You won’t find the whole package at all of the Texas wedding venues available.
The charming town of Granbury, Texas has been voted one of the best small towns in America for two years running by USA Today. Our location is just a quick 5 minutes down the road from the picturesque Granbury Square, quaint storefronts, delicious restaurants and art galleries. When you plan your wedding with us at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, you’ll soon discover why our little town is one of the most welcoming to visit in Texas. Book your room today!
Our B&B is One of the Most Romantic Texas Wedding Venues
When you’re searching through your options for Texas wedding venues, it’s important to remember that a wedding is about the love of two people becoming one. The perfect wedding has the beautiful heartfelt ceremony with a memorable party afterwards with the happy couple in the spotlight all event long. This is the plan here at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast for your wedding day.
Here are 8 reasons why we’re one of the most romantic Texas wedding venues:
- Our Inn: This stately home was built in 1890 and has brought joy to many of the owners over the years. We acquired the Inn just last year, and it’s quickly become our passion. We’ve restored and upgraded the Bed and Breakfast into the 21st century, while maintaining the charm and whimsy of this historic building.
- The Guest Suites: Your stay here will feel exclusive with only 3 guest suites. The Lakeview Suite is an amazing room to spend your first night as husband and wife together. The plush King bed, lake view from your private balcony and vintage clawfoot tub creates the perfect ambience for a romantic night. Our other two suites can be reserved for your closest family or friends that you’d like to stay near you as well.
- The Grounds: Our 2-acre lakefront grounds offer a beautiful landscape for your ceremony making our B&B one of the most romantic Texas wedding venues. Whether it’s under the majestic 127-year old Oak tree, gazebo or on the green lawns overlooking the lake, you can have your dream wedding with a beautiful backdrop. Tents are available for the chance of inclement weather.
- Our Atmosphere: When you stay here as a guest, we’ll greet you with a glass of wine or our personal favorite, a spicy margarita. Expect that fun attitude and atmosphere on every minute of your event here as well. We want your wedding guests to feel relaxed and have a lot of fun. We believe that of all the Texas wedding venues in the area, ours offers the perfect mix of romance and elegance, but without a drop of pretension.
- Wedding Packages: We offer a variety of packages for weddings. Our largest package can accommodate up to 50 guests. This includes a two night stay in all three of our guest rooms, full breakfast for overnight guests, appetizers, a wedding photographer and much more depending on your wishes.
- Downtown Granbury: Another reason we’re one of the best Texas wedding venues is our location to downtown Granbury. There’s plenty of entertainment, dining and nightlife options available for bridal or groomsman outings pre-wedding day. This is also where you’ll find more lodging for your out of town guests, but they won’t have far to go, which is always a plus.
- Breakfast: On your first morning waking up at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, you’ll see very quickly that we’re serious about breakfast—that’s 4-courses serious. You’ll find anything from crepes with drunken cherries, grilled pork chops with roasted apples to egg dishes or pancakes. And no matter what the season, there will be dessert at this breakfast table.
- The Innkeepers: We actually met and fell in love at a Bed and Breakfast ourselves, so hosting weddings here holds a special meaning to us. This will be apparent in all the care we put into making gourmet meals, the details in every inch of our Inn and how your wedding guests will feel at your event. Let us share in this special day with you at one of the best Texas weddings venues you’ll find!
Comfortable and Cozy Lodging at our Lakefront B&B
When deciding on which of the Texas wedding venues best fits your needs, take into consideration how convenient it is to hold your ceremony and reception somewhere you can be an overnight guest. Our Granbury Bed and Breakfast has the right amount of romance for a perfect wedding night together. And when the party’s over, you only have to walk up a flight of stairs and you’ll be in the privacy and comfort of your own suite.
Better yet, when you stay at our bed and breakfast your morning meal is all taken care of. (Not all Texas wedding venues can make that claim.) If the newlyweds would rather take their breakfast in bed? That can be arranged. We’re more than happy to accommodate all that we are able to help you achieve your true dream wedding. Let’s start planning today and book your stay with us!