After a long (and surprisingly cold) winter in Texas, isn’t it time you get away and discover one of the best weekend getaways in Texas? We’re willing to bet a beautiful change of scenery and a bit of rest and relaxation is exactly what you need this winter. With spring just around the corner, now’s a great time to break out of that cabin fever, and come experience one of the most relaxing weekend getaways in Texas!
Perhaps, in addition to a change of pace and scenery, you’re looking to reignite some passion in your relationship, or treat each other to a romantic getaway? Romance is just one part of everything we do here at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX, but it’s an important part! We know one of the most important considerations for romantic weekend getaways in Texas is your accommodations. After all, it’s pretty likely that your accommodations will feature prominently throughout your stay with us.
You won’t find anything in Granbury that compares to our Bed and Breakfast, located right on the shores of beautiful Lake Granbury. Moreover, we’ll do everything we can to help create the perfect getaway. What are you waiting for? Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX today!
Why We’re One of the Best Weekend Getaways in Texas
The town of Granbury itself is an absolute delight, filled with beautiful historic architecture and plenty of small-town charm. There’s plenty of fun things to do in Granbury, too. From playing on the lake in the warmer weather months to exploring all downtown Granbury and the surrounding areas have to offer, one thing is for sure: You’ll never be bored when you stay with us at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury Tx!
While it might seem bold to assert our Bed and Breakfast is one of the best weekend getaways in Texas, we don’t think it will take you long to make that same decision for yourself. Our owners, David & Melissa, actually met and a Bed and Breakfast themselves, so to say we understand the romantic allure of a special weekend away is an understatement.
From the moment you first arrive at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be treated to the peaceful, romantic ambiance of our lakefront retreat. We offer just 3 guest rooms on Lake Granbury, each of which is tastefully decorated and appointed with a wonderful array of amenities. One of our guest rooms features a king bed and a balcony overlooking the lake, while the other two feature comfortable queen size beds. Each features its own private bathrooms and sitting areas. There’s also a cozy common space upstairs, perfect for watching TV, reading a book, playing games, or just relaxing.
If the cozy, intimate spaces weren’t enough to make our Bed and Breakfast one of the best weekend getaways in Texas, perhaps our breakfast will be? Guests staying with us will awaken to the delicious aroma of breakfast being made for you. Breakfasts are made daily in our kitchen with a menu that changes frequently. Cooking is a true passion for the owners of our Bed and Breakfast, and that translates to an unforgettable meal each morning of your stay.
Cozy, intimate guest rooms, beautiful views of and access to Lake Granbury, a delicious breakfast every morning of your stay, and unbeatable hospitality. These are just a few of the things that await at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, which is quickly earning its place on the list of best weekend getaways in Texas!
These are the Best Things to do in Granbury TX
With the luxurious ambiance and quiet solitude found at our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX, there’s little need to venture out beyond our lakefront property. But if you do decide to get out and explore, there’s plenty to see and do. We have no doubt you’ll find the charming town of Granbury to be exceptionally romantic and worth exploring. And don’t forget, there’s the stunning beauty of Lake Granbury to enjoy, too!
There are hundreds of different ways to enjoy your weekend getaways in Texas. Here are just a few ways to make the most of your time in the beautiful town of Granbury, Texas:
- Visit the historic Granbury Square, which is just a short walk or drive away from our Bed and Breakfast. There are a variety of shops and restaurants in the square, all housed in beautiful, historic buildings.
- Unwind with a pint of beer at Revolver Brewing, one of the fastest-growing microbreweries in the state of Texas!
- Take in a movie at Brazos Drive-in, one of the few drive-in theaters left in Texas. It’s a great spot for a romantic date night.
- Visit Fossil Rim Wildlife Center or Dinosaur Valley State Park, both just a short drive away from our Granbury Bed and Breakfast.
- Go wine tasting at local wineries! There are 4 great wineries in the area, along with a number of other establishments at which you’re free to imbibe.
- Weekend getaways in Texas, at least when they are spent with us in Granbury, wouldn’t be fun without Lake Granbury itself. As the weather warms up, it’ll be time to get back out on Lake Granbury! Kayak, paddleboard, jet ski, or boat to your heart’s content. We have a dock at our lakefront Bed and Breakfast, too, which makes enjoying the very best of Lake Granbury a cinch.
- Though currently closed due to COVID restrictions, we look forward to catching Broadway-style musicals at the restored 1886 Granbury Opera House, or watching various concerts and acts perform on the New Granbury Live stage!
We started out by saying our Bed and Breakfast in Granbury TX is one of the best weekend getaways in Texas, and we meant it. But why take our word for it? See it for yourself and book your romantic escape to the #1 rated Bed and Breakfast in Granbury Texas today!