There is no better place to elope in Texas than on our beautiful grounds at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast. Everything about our Inn and ceremony space is intimate and private. Our gorgeous two acres is set right on Lake Granbury for stunning water views with ancient Oak trees offering shade and gardens setting a pretty backdrop for photos, ceremonies, and receptions.
For those hoping to elope in Texas, we offer an array of packages for the smallest of ceremonies or for a larger guest list of up to 20 people. Our “Run Away with Me” elope in Texas package includes appetizers for up to 10 people, flowers, and the Pastor. You’ll love our romantic gazebo as your location to share those ever-important vows. Even better, if you’re a guest at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast your honeymoon awaits.
Our cozy three suite Granbury Bed and Breakfast is the ideal lodging for those looking to elope in Texas. If the whole point of an elopement is to keep your wedding special between you and your future spouse and perhaps just your closest friends, then the layout of our Inn is exactly what you want. Start planning one of the most important days of your life and book your stay today!
Elope in Texas at Our Granbury Bed and Breakfast
Can you imagine saying vows, holding your lover’s hands, and becoming one forever? Here is a magical place to do just that. Pictured above is our intimate gazebo space that’s the perfect place to elope in Texas. In the evenings our grounds are lit with string lights, soft lanterns, and ambient light from our fire pit.
Here are six reasons why the Blue Heron Bed and Breakfast in the best place to elope in Texas:
- Our beautiful two-acre grounds offer such a perfect backdrop to any event, elopement, or wedding in Texas. The rolling green lawns, the show-stopper century old Oak trees, and seasonal gardens are just the start. Also, our stunning tropical blue dock on Lake Granbury is just steps away for a gorgeous photo shoot.
- The elopement package provides appetizers, flowers, and a Pastor for those looking for a very intimate ceremony for up to 10 people. Everything you need of a special ceremony. Be sure to add on the honeymoon suite and stay overnight with us!
- We also offer a wedding package fit for up to 20 guests. This inclusive offer includes flowers (bridal bouquet, wedding party, and tables), cake, tables and chairs, catering, and beverages. We have a gorgeous long cedar table, charming decor additions, and lovely mingling areas by the fire or on the dock.
- The Lakeview Suite is the ideal choice for after you elope in Texas! We consider this our Honeymoon suite fully equipped with king bed dressed in luscious linens, balcony with cafe table and lake views, and private facilities with a clawfoot bathtub and shower.
- We also have some really special add-on packages to your stay with us and many of them really up the romance factor. Consider having flowers, wine, or chocolate-covered strawberries waiting for you upon check-in. Or plan ahead for a romantic dinner for two at our local favorite Christina’s Restaurant for seasonal fare in a quiet ambience for two.
- Breakfast on us! Whether you join us in our dining room or enjoy your morning meal on your private balcony or the giant wrap around porch, you’re going to be impressed with our AM line up. We love to cook and breakfast is our favorite meal, so this translates into hearty, coursed meals with sweet and savory elements. We love to use local and seasonal ingredients and the coffee is always hot.
The Perfect Place to Spend Your First Night Together
Planning a wedding or to elope in Texas can be stressful, but we love making events special for our brides and grooms, so when you book with us you can take a sigh of relief. With years of catering and event planning experience we know exactly what it takes to put on a gorgeous and seamless wedding or elopement. Thankfully, our Granbury Bed and Breakfast is the perfect location!
The small town of Granbury is just minutes from our Inn. You’ll find great restaurants, shopping, and activities to fill your days before or after your ceremony. As a guest at our Bed and Breakfast, we can offer any tips for travel here, make reservations, or offer ideas for the best time in our area. Plus, we’re known to make a darn tasty jalapeno margarita, that we love to share with our incoming guests. We can’t wait to be your hosts; book you stay today!