With the sparkling waters of Lake Granbury as your backdrop, under the shade of a centuries-old Oak, our B&B is one of the best Texas wedding venues for your ceremony and reception. Over the past year, we’ve hosted dozens of festive and lively events at our intimate Inn. Even more, our cozy guest suites are ideal for the happy couple and a few of their closest family or friends to book as well. After a long, busy day, you’ll be able to just pop upstairs to your lovely room to relax and bask in the newlywed glow.
One of the best ways to fully get an idea of which Texas wedding venues you’d like to consider is to visit in person. We’re always happy to welcome potential brides or grooms for tours of our grounds and premiere Granbury Bed and Breakfast. An even better idea, book a room with us and get the complete treatment on a romantic weekend getaway. This is the best way to imagine how your big day will unfold. Start planning your wedding, elopement, or vow renewal ceremony at the Blue Heron B&B today!
One of the Best Small Texas Wedding Venues
Nowadays, people have come to realize the importance of smaller-scale events. It’s a better way to connect and create lasting memories with your loved ones. We’re by far one of the best Texas wedding venues for your intimate wedding, elopement, or vow renewal.
Here are five reasons to choose our Granbury B&B—one of the best Texas wedding venues—for your special day:
- As you begin your search of the fantastic Texas wedding venues in our area, you’ll want to first assess the overall style and feel of your event. Our property is best enjoyed by a smaller crowd—we only host weddings with 20 guests at most. This creates a very intimate and unique atmosphere with your closest and most select people by your side on this most important day. You’ll find that this small scale also translates into elegant tableware, place settings, floral design, and an on-site prepared menu.
- The beautiful two-acre grounds of our B&B serve as our outdoor wedding venue, giving you multiple choices for where you’d like to hold your ceremony. Whether under the majestic 127-year-old Oak tree, romantic gazebo, on the dock, or the green lawns overlooking the lake, you’ll have your pick of what you envision for your big day. Your reception will be decked out to the nines with our lovely cedar dining table and crisp white chair covers. Set up in the shade of the oak tree, strung with twinkling lights, it feels magical as the sun sets over the lake.
- Our Inn resides in a stately 132-year-old home, built in 1890, and it’s been completely restored and brought into the 21st century while still maintaining the historic charm and whimsy. Inside, you’ll find three cozy guest suites, each beautifully appointed and equipped with luxurious amenities. Due to the intimate scale of our Granbury Bed and Breakfast, you’ll feel the utmost privacy—it’s the perfect place to spend your first night as a married couple. Book all three rooms for your event; your closest family or friends can also stay.
- As you can see by this stunning moment captured above, our beautiful grounds are the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. Our property is a photographer’s dream! From the bright pop of the Caribbean blue painted dock on the lake to the arching branches of the oak tree (outfitted with a charming swing), or the gardens with blooms and greenery, you’ll cherish these memories of your wedding day.
- Our flexibility is one of the most important details that set us apart from other Texas wedding venues. We offer ceremony and reception packages that can be customized to best fit your vision. Head to our weddings page and fill out our intake form to start this amazing process!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Granbury, TX
Whether you’re joining us for a big event or just staying for a relaxing weekend, our Granbury Bed and Breakfast is one of the best places to stay in Texas. You may come as a guest, but you’ll leave feeling more like family. Our warm and welcoming hospitality is present at every moment, from our bountiful breakfast (with ingredients from our very own vegetable garden on the property) served at our dining table in the morning to our daily happy hour in the evenings, you’ll feel right at home and pampered with goodies.
We can’t wait to host your next event at one of the best Texas wedding venues or welcome you as a guest to our B&B in Granbury; book today!