One of our favorite things to do on vacation is to explore the area one meal at a time. If you’re like us, then this list will come in handy for the top ten best Granbury restaurants for 2021. You’ll find an array of cuisines at these Granbury restaurants, and of course, a Texas favorite, lots of barbecue options. No matter your preferences for dining out, there’s something for everyone!
Thankfully, as a guest at our Granbury Bed and Breakfast you’ll be in a perfect location for exploring the culinary scene of our charming small town. Many of these Granbury restaurants are locally and family-owned, which creates a welcoming and wholesome feeling like you belong. From fine dining to casual eateries, Granbury restaurants cover the spread.
Make sure to plan on joining us each morning for a gourmet, hearty breakfast at the Inn, but for lunch and dinner you’ll have your pick. Our cozy Texas Bed and Breakfast is the ideal location for a quiet, romantic getaway and if you’d like to bring your meals back to your home away from home, we’re happy to set you up with anything you need. Start planning today and book your next stay in Granbury!
Dine Out at These Amazing Granbury Restaurants
Planning an elegant meal out with your family, friends, or special someone is one of the best ways to create lasting memories. Our hope for you as a guest here is that those memories will be created over and over again, as we absolutely love to get to know our visitors and encourage them to return as often as possible.
Here are our top ten Granbury restaurants for a lovely meal out on the town:
- Christina’s American Table: This local bistro is about 10 minutes walk from our Bed and Breakfast. You’ll find special prix fixe menus with dishes like mushroom crostini, scallop and arugula salad, and Wagyu steak with whipped Yukon potatoes.
- Mesquite Pit: You’ll want to take a quick ten minute drive by the lake to this favorite barbecue spot with beautiful views of Lake Granbury. You’ll find ‘just herded’ ribeyes and filets, fried catfish and shrimp, and smoked meats.
- Restaurant Anise: Chef and owner Megan Potts grew up in a small town and France and she always dreamed of opening her own space. Luckily for us, she achieved that dream in Granbury. Head here for an intimate dinner with seasonal ingredients and creative dishes.
- Farina’s Wine Bar and Cafe: Right in the heart of downtown, this Granbury restaurant has an extensive wine list, upscale Italian food, and southern hospitality.
- Hoffbrau Steak and Grill House: For a selection of tasty appetizers, signature steaks, burgers, and sides head to this local grill just about five minutes drive from our Granbury B&B.
- The Fillin’ Station: This casual eatery resides in a remodeled historic fueling station in the heart of Granbury. Hearty sandwiches, burgers, and onion rings are the house favorites.
- Eighteen Ninety Grille and Lounge: Right within the historic Granbury Square is one of the best restaurants for a special dinner out. The rustic dining room offers the perfect ambiance and the food is dressed to impress at this pick of the Granbury restaurants.
- Ketzler’s Schnitzel Haus and Biergarten: Head to this Bavarian-themed restaurant for German beers on draft, large soft pretzels, sausage and schnitzel plates. If you’re lucky you’ll catch some traditional live music.
- Babe’s Chicken Dinner House: For traditional fried chicken, sides, and amazing pie, head to this eatery that’s been pleasing diners in the area since 2007.
- Garcia’s Mexican Cantina: If you’re craving some traditional Mexican cuisine, head to this local Granbury restaurant for some south of the border favorites like queso dip, enchiladas, and fun margaritas. Authentic!
The majority of Granbury restaurants are back up to regular capacity and hours, but it’s still best practice to double check on websites or give a call before heading out to dine. Allow us to help with reservations if you so please!
Have Beautiful Meals with Us at our Granbury B&B
While dining out at these wonderful Granbury restaurants is a must, you’re going to love the morning fare at our Texas Bed and Breakfast. We love to cook and test out new recipes in our gourmet kitchen at the Inn. Our menu changes daily and we often rely on seasonal ingredients and products. One thing is for sure, our breakfast table always includes a dessert!
That’s not the only thing sweet about staying with us. Our Granbury Bed and Breakfast offers amazing lakefront views, a shared common room with games and entertainment, and high end amenities in each of our three unique guest rooms. Come join us for culinary adventures and relaxation in Granbury TX! Book your stay today.