We have a special heart for pastors, and demonstrate that with our “Be Still…” ministry. Come stay with us for a night, let us pamper you with wide porches, a comfortable bed, and a full breakfast. Get away, unwind, reconnect with your spouse, and be still.
Our offer is easy to access – just find an open date on our reservation calendar and enter the special code “Be Still” and get 95% off the normal rate for that night. Add on a charcuterie board or up your game with a romantic bouquet of flowers, or box of chocolate covered strawberries! Whatever you decide, take time, BE STILL and let us serve you.
Enjoy the Serene Calm of Lake Granbury at our B&B
There’s no better place to wake up in the morning then at our Texas Bed and Breakfast on Lake Granbury. Our quiet and private grounds lead directly to the water and you’ll love the expansive view before you. After you’ve joined us for hearty, multi-coursed breakfast—either in the privacy of your own room, our dining room, or out by the koi pond—you’ll be ready to head out for a full day on the lake.
Here are six ways to relax on Lake Granbury this summer:
- If you’re really looking to just kick back and relax, grab your vacation reading, a floppy hat, and some shades and make yourself at home down on our dock. It’s a great spot for birdwatching, fresh air, and catching some rays.
- Head to Granbury City Beach Park for a day of sandy beaches and swimming. The Tiki-style pavilion areas are perfect for a shaded picnic lunch. After you’ve eaten, take a stroll over to the Lake Granbury boardwalk or into the historic downtown area for some sightseeing.
- During the summer you can rent kayaks or paddle boards at Granbury City Beach Park. If you’re looking for something to kick it up a notch, Lake Granbury Marina has rentals for 20-foot SunCatcher Pontoon boats which hold up to 10 people. At the Marina you’ll also find North Texas Kayak for other boating needs. Additionally, plan on grabbing lunch at Stumpy’s Lakeside Grill or grab dessert at Stumpy’s Sweet Shack, famous for their homemade, tasty cupcakes.
- If you really have a need for speed, Sam’s Dock offers jet ski rentals and ski boats with add-ons like knee boards and inflatable tubes for a super fun ride.
- Fishing is a favorite pastime for locals and visitors to Lake Granbury. You’ll find Striped Bass in the mid-lower areas of the lake, while Largemouth Bass are more common closer to the boat docks and piers. Catfish, Crappie, and Sunfish are other varieties that you might find biting as well.
- Retreat back to our Granbury Bed and Breakfast for an evening at the fire pit near the lake. It’s the best place for roasting homemade marshmallows and graham crackers (one of our specialties at the Inn). The lake is a peaceful place in the evening, as the sun goes down and the fireflies come out to play.
The Perfect Romantic Couples Retreat on Lake Granbury
Our Granbury Inn is specifically tailored for a romantic retreat. For those who are just beginning or looking to rekindle, our cozy guest suites offer a private and special place to spend time together. You’ll never have to deal with crowds or possible noise issues on a stay with us. As a guest, our home is your home and we encourage you to settle in and make yourself comfortable, either in our indoor common areas, beautiful garden grounds, or on the dock.
We have a few special packages that can be added on to your stay to really up the romance factor. Sometimes it’s the little touches that create the perfect atmosphere, from fresh flowers and chocolate covered strawberries to thoughtfully prepared snacks and wine, we want everything to be amazing from the minute you check in. If there’s a particular request, please ask, we aim to please. Start planning your next vacation and book today!